My sewing was not my usual for the year. Sewing was up and down!  I signed up for the PR Fabric Stash contest in an attempt to push me to sew. It's starting to work for now.

I made another Sinclair pattern. The fabric used was a double-faced green/blue knit from Sew Much Fabric, 2017.


It is a more muted shade and I prefer something brighter. I remember the plan was to sew a McCall's pattern. However, as with my sewing, I change plans frequently. 

I have enjoyed sewing Sinclair patterns, so decided this was the fabric to use from the stash. I made an error in printing this top and ended up with larger pieces. I did not trace the pattern print out and decided I really need to go back to "team trace" Taking that extra step would have reduced the fitting adjustments with cut out fabric.

There are many makes of this pattern on the web with much prettier or brighter... [read more]