The deadline for #thegreatmodulesewalong is today, so I managed to scrape in by the skin of my teeth. I haven’t been getting a ton of sewing done since the Coronavirus stepped up and changed our daily routine (in fact, my sewjo has been slow all year to be fair), but I was determined to finish this if I could, so put in a good few hours at the weekend and managed to succeed without cutting any corners. I wrote about my plans and the challenge background here back in February if you’re interested or haven’t heard about it, but, otherwise, here are the clothes!

IMG_20200324_163653_948

The Clothes

Very briefly, the challenge involved picking a topper, three tops and two bottoms and I decided to base my collection around a spring coat I already had planned, which was Coat Q from the Atelier to Nani Iro book I mentioned in the last post, and last in the grid below.

The other... [read more]