Have an old pair of plain jeans that need some new life?
Here is some inspiration for DIY refashions you can do to spruce that pair of denim. Get your scissors, needles, thread and/or Beacon Fabri-Fix Fabric Glue
ready! You can add printed fabric, lace trim, jewels, paint, embroidery...all sorts of embellishments. Now these are mainly ideas for the ends of the pant legs like cuffs but you can add details to just about anywhere on your jeans. Make them your own and make them stand out.
1. Cut out and weave other fabric through
2. Sew on colorful rhinestones
3. Hand embroider your own designs
4. Add metallic and patterned trims
5. Brocade silk fabric cuffs
6. Side split with fabric insert
7. Add embroidered floral appliques
8. Cut out the denim and stitch outlines
9. Split open sides and add in different colored denim
10. Split open sides of wide jeans to get... [read more]